Industrial Trade License in Dubai, UAE
Manufacturing and industrial companies must have an industrial license in the UAE. The Ministry of Economic Development issues a commercial trade license which requires approval from the Ministry of Finance, Industry, and other regulatory agencies. United Arab Emirates Industrial Licenses are valid for a specific period, subject to the terms and conditions stated at the time of issuance.
The Industrial Trade License is issued to organizations that convert natural resources or change raw materials. This change can change the structure and appearance to create or produce new, semi-finished, and even finished products. These activities mainly include production, separation, storage and packaging. The Industrial Trade License requires the company to have a physical warehouse. If you want to know more about the United Arab Emirates Industrial Licenses, please call Czar Bizserv.
Obtain an Industrial license from Czar Bizserv. There are many advantages to an Industrial License which are listed below:
- Provides a preliminary analysis before applying for an industrial license.
- Creating business opportunities from reliable sources
- Protect revenue transactions and procedures through court intervention
- Industrial license welcomes additional investors and consumers
- The globalized business world and modern industrial infrastructure
- World-class telecommunications and electronic governance systems
- Demanding financial intercession and service sector find out if your business requires an industrial license or contact Czar Bizserv to learn more about industrial trade licenses anywhere in Dubai or the UAE.